The following are just a small sampling of the operations SAK Management Services was called in on to provide its knowledge and expertise.
- Suzanne Koenig of SAK Management Services, LLC has been court-appointed as Receiver in the Circuit Court of the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit, Lee County, Illinois, for NORTHBROOK BANK AND TRUST CO., an Illinois State Chartered bank as successor to FIRST CHICAGO BANK AND TRUST vs. AMBOY REAL ESTATE HOLDINGS, LLC, AMBOY NURSING ACQUISITION AND MANAGEMENT, LLC, Lewis Borsellino an individual and unknown owners, a 97 bed Skilled Nursing Facility, located in AMBOY, ILLINOIS.
- Suzanne Koenig of SAK Management Services, LLC has been court-appointed as Financial Receiver in the Circuit Court of THE THIRTEENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT, Grundy County, Illinois, for Northbrook Bank and Trust Co, an Il. State Chartered bank as successor to First Chicago Bank and Trust vs. Morris Real Estate Holdings II, LLC , Morris Senior Living LLC, Lewis Borsellino an individual and unknown owners , 40 units that are studios and 18 one bedroom units, all of which is a Senior Supportive Living Facility, located in Morris, Illinois.
- Suzanne Koenig of SAK Management Services, LLC had been court-appointed as the Financial Receiver in the Circuit Court of THE TWENTIETH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT, ST. CLAIR COUNTY, Illinois, Chancery Division, for SWANSEA REAL ESTATE, INC. and ROSEWOOD CARE CENTER, INC. of SWANSEA, , a 120 bed Skilled Nursing Facility, located in Swansea, Illinois
- Richard M Fogel, not individually but as a Chapter 7 Trustee, for the bankruptcy estate of Nachshon Draiman, employed Suzanne Koenig and the firm of SAK Management Services, LLC, as his Health Care Advisor, in connection with the Debtor’s Chapter 7 Case.
- Suzanne Koenig, of SAK Management Services, LLC, has been court-appointed as the Chapter 11 Trustee in the United States Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida, Tampa Division, by Cynthia P. Burnette, Assistant United States Trustee, in the Beam Management LLC, d/b/a Harmony Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center of Sarasota, Florida.
- SAK Management Services, LLC, through Suzanne Koenig, has been court-appointed in the United States Bankruptcy Court Middle District of Florida Tampa Division, for Beam Management LLC, d/b/a Harmony Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center of Sarasota, Florida, with powers to include: full operational and management responsibilities of a 120 Bed Skilled Nursing Facility, located in Sarasota, Florida.
- SAK Management-Ohio, LLC, through Suzanne Koenig, has been court-appointed as the Receiver in the Court of Common Pleas Stark County, Ohio, for Extended Family Concepts, Inc., d/b/a Heather Ridge Commons, with powers to include: full operational and management responsibilities of a 104 Unit Adult Care Facility, located in North Canton, Ohio.
- SAK was engaged by the Owner to act as a Monitor for the facility on behalf of the Owner after a 200 page survey document with multiple regulatory deficiencies was received by The Centers for Medicare/Medicaid Services for a 154 Bed Skilled Nursing Facility/Medicare in Belleville, IL.
- Suzanne Koenig of SAK Management Services, LLC has been court-appointed as the Financial Receiver in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois, Chancery Division, for the Woodbine Nursing Home, LLC, a 66 bed Skilled Nursing Facility, located in Oak Park, IL
- Suzanne Koenig, of SAK Management Services LLC, was granted expanded powers beyond the Financial Receiver’s powers to include: full operational and management responsibilities for the Woodbine Nursing Home, LLC, in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Chancery Division., Chicago, Illinois.
- Suzanne Koenig of SAK Management Services, LLC leased 2 (CCRC) Continuing Care Retirement Centers, in conjunction with Wakefield Capital LLC,, out of Chevy Chase MD, whereby, each facility, offers several levels of care for seniors so they can age in place as their medical needs continue to change as they age.
- Walnut Grove Village, LLC is in Morris, IL, and has 97 skilled beds, 24 shelter beds or assisted living beds, and 30 Independent Cottages. Coventry Living Center LLC has 122 skilled beds, 8 shelter or assisted living beds and 68 Cottages for seniors to live independently. Both of these facilities can be added to SAK Management’s portfolio of facilities that will be restructured to operate more efficiently and effectively.
- Suzanne Koenig of SAK Management Services LLC purchased Lena Living Center LLC, a 92- bed Intermediate Care Nursing facility and the Doll Memorial Apartments, a 16 unit Senior Independent Living Apartment complex located in Lena Illinois. The plan is to convert the Nursing Facility to A Skilled Medicare Facility in the first year, thereby, increasing its occupancy and reimbursement, which will ultimately increase its bottom line.
- Suzanne Koenig of SAK Management Services LLC has been appointed with a management contract for Changing Seasons Healthcare, in connection with an Institutional Bond Fund, a 183 bed Skilled Nursing Facility in Everett, Massachusetts, by the American Health Foundation of Dublin, Ohio.
- SAK Management Services was appointed with a management contract for Hamilton Communities, A CCRC, in connection with the GMS Bond fund, in New Carlisle, Indiana.
- SAK Management Services, LLC is overseeing the re-finance of a 12 million HUD Loan for St. Anthony’s Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, LLC in Rock Island, Illinois.
SAK Management Services and its team of industry professionals have a history of success. Contact us today to obtain the services and programs your health care facility needs to be a financial success, as well as a provider of high-quality patient care.
SAK Management Services specializes in operating distressed nursing facilities that require strategic re-direction and turnaround management services. It is our goal to improve the financial performance of the facilities while maintaining the highest practicable levels of care and service to the residents.
SAK’s associates have over 250 years collective experience in all phases of long-term care operations, and have spent a large portion of their long-term care careers in turn-around situations, rescuing troubled facilities. The ever-increasing challenges of our industry command specialized skills, both in terms of financial management as well as clinical care capabilities to achieve maximum levels of operating performance and quality assurance.
- ALL of the facilities owned, operated or serviced by SAK, have achieved operating stability and are in full compliance with applicable state and Federal regulations.
- We offer proven proficiency in maximizing financial return and cash flow, while maintaining the highest standards of quality care. SAK and its affiliates have been providing management and support services in the long-term care field for over 30 years.
- Property owners, banks and lenders, Trustees, Debtors in Possession, Receivers, Committees, Courts and other authorities have called on SAK to take over failing properties and either return them to successful operations or close them according to regulatory compliance.
- We meet wishes and concerns of patients and provide safe transfers to other living facilities, as well as maintain financial efficiencies for the facility; the latter while maintaining care levels and finding appropriate alternative opportunities for both residents and staff.
SAK has extensive experience in multi-state operations. Our greatest strengths lie in the quality and dedication of our associates, whose "hands-on style” is geared to owner operator facilities, where personal involvement is an essential ingredient in motivating and leading staff to higher levels of performance. We, by virtue of past performance, have established our ability to accept and successfully address problems of long term care facilities requiring operating efficiencies in States demanding even the strictest regulatory compliance.
We know what it takes to rescue failing facilities, and have a long track record of success. Contact the turnaround specialists today at SAK Management Services and secure the expertise needed to save your facility.